Unknown (via thexpotent)
This hit me harder than I expected.
why do jellyfish only sting when theres physical contact
why doesnt the electricity just surge throughout the entire ocean
why dont jellyfish rule the world
Fun fact! Jellyfish don’t use electricity to sting you. Whenever they feel pressure against their tentacles, it causes its cells to rapidly send out these stingers into your skin that then release its venom. Like this:
English Cream Dachshund
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
i got through three pages before i had to stop or risk throwing my laptop across the room
he makes bella blam just from blowing on her titty
God damn it Misha
Asexuals just crazy about the tailoring
All the times he did get sex are marked with italics.
This is it. This is pretty much the pentacle of male privilege in the U.S. When a husband whole heartedly believes that he is a victim to unfair treatment by his wife because she denied him sex 26 times in a month.
When a man think his pleasures is more important than a women NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX and since they are married he has every right to her body and by denying him access to her body she is denying him said right.
He thinks her “excuses” for having sex are also unreasonable. And what are some of those “excuses”?
-She was too tired to have sex.
-She was sick.
-She was too drunk.
-She felt tender (in vaginal region) after having sex the other day.
-They didn’t have enough time because they had somewhere to be. (Which means he was fully prepared to have enough time to get himself off INSIDE his wife while knowing they wouldn’t have enough time for her pleasure)
These are all unreasonable “excuses”
- he hugged people at a con when he wasn’t supposed to
- he forgot to wash his hair for comic con 2013
- he said wiotch one time like that is a problem in and of itself
- sometimes he doesnt button his shirts up all the way
- v necks
- also transparent shirts
- skinny jeans like who do you think you are some kind of hip teen
- does he dress in the dark or something what a dweeb
- doesnt know how to dress for tennis
- he lives in starbucks
- binge watched friends
- he went to prom THREE TIMES
- seems to regret everything he says
- always wasting perfectly good alcohol by pouring it on himself
- cant answer interview questions without saying “um” or “you know”
- his tongue is out of control
- slammin thighs and bedroom eyes
- feel free to add anything you can think of
"…I don’t understand what’s going on. I walk the street in New York feeling like I’m Paul Rudd or something, but apparently no one else sees it that way."
real talk the first place id hit up during the purge is the pet store u gonna see me on the street with 50 puppies on leashes
Nicki Minaj shining a light on the differences on acceptable sexuality from white women and black women.
While it has a good deal to do with color, it also has to do with the fact of how her sexuality is used.
The women above her could arguably be said to be catering to the sexual needs/wants/fantasies of men (Sports Illustrated is ESPECIALLY known for catering to a male gaze.) While Nicki Minaj has continuously used her sexuality to empower herself. Her sexuality isn’t for men, it’s for her own self. And THAT is a huge problem. Sexuality that isn’t designed for male consumption is deemed unacceptable and threatening. She is powerful, demanding, uncompromising, and men are weak, so that scares them.
And it’s also because she’s of Indian/Black background, no doubt about it. It’s not just racist, it’s also sexist.
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs
What did he expect lmao