Here is a list of found footage tapes (from movies or posted on youtube) and creepy videos. Not all of these are real, of course.
- In the Woods: Last footage of a guy walking in the woods. He begins to hear growling sounds. These sounds seem like they are from a human-animal hybrid in pain. At the end something pops out of the bushes, and he runs away.
- No Thorough Road: Video of a group of boys driving around, when odd things begin to occur. Horrifying things that they first treat as a joke but then begin to get genuinely scared about.
- Indonesian Ghost Tuyul: Footage of a ghost that can only be seen by one person at a time. Two dudes are playing the guitar when and do not sense the tuyul lurking around them.
- Paris Catacombs: Found footage of a guy who was lost in the never ending halls of the Paris catacombs. Some suspect that something else was down there with him.
- Ghost of Henry VII: Found on a security tape is the ghost of Henry VII in Hampton Court. You can make out his apparition floating through the doors.
- V.H.S: A horror film in a found footage style video. They are terrifying and is something I recommend to watch in the dark at 12 a.m
- Slenderman: An enormous stick like figure found climbing the buildings in Russia. Many link it to the urban legend of slender man.
- Imaginary Friends: A father decides to play hide and seek with his daughter, but it seems like there’s a third identified player involved.
- The Rake: Some humanoid creature is found climbing around the roof of a man. Needless to say he is extremely creeped out.
- Japanese Haunted Hospital: Part of a Japanese t.v show, in a “found footage” style of the spirits that lurk around a long dead abandoned hospital
The horror doesn’t stop here. Check out this masterpost of more creepy lists and short films.
i hate when people make fun of me for trying to be positive and spread good vibes like fuck your bitter ass i spent a good portion of my short life being bitter and angry and suicidal if i want to shoot sunshine out of my ass then i fucking will
Because of feminism i will never find this show funny again. There goes my childhood
Are you actually serious? Yes, Johnny’s character was a grade A douche bag, however all the women he went after were hot as fuck and yet put him in his place and beat him up for the lewd things he was saying. This show was fucking hilarious and promoted women acting out against chauvinist pigs, such as Johnny. Not once did the women ever fall for him, showcasing that women are to be strong and take NO shit from any man.
Get your shit together, qurl.
Not to mention his mother was cool as shit.
what about the werewolf chick
and the deer
people are fucking stupid as fuck
The werewolf chick was so used to dudes running away she would take anything she got, same with the “deer” he met online. Both examples of women who are so desperate for companionship they would be happy with a complete and total douche like Johnny. (Even though if I remember correctly Johnny treated both of them better than anyone else ever did, because deep down Johnny Bravo was an okay dude he was acting the way society taught him to act.)
And wow there was a whole EPISODE where Johnny got turned into a woman and has to endure catcalls and street harassment and being belittled to just a face and a body and basically was like “is this what you girls go through?”and like lead a revolution of girl power and kickassary.
Reblog if you would date a bisexual person
Like if you wouldn’t because there is “too much competition”
Trying to prove a point to an asshole
i find it interesting that when it comes to liking girls I’m just like GIRLS ALL GIRLS YES PERFECT GIRLS but with boys i’m like you must fit criteria 1-9 but 9 is optional only if you completely fill criteria 10-13 with a non-optional essay on 21st century sexism due by 5am
I don’t call that interesting. More like “prejudice” “discrimination” or “inherent bias”
could someone please come pick up their crying child
when someone says something so wrong that really pisses you off but you don’t wanna start an argument so you just sit there like
History is written by the s u r v i v o r s .
And I am surely that.
Bisexuality: Setting the Records “Straight” [x]
“My Bisexuality has no bearing on my ability to commit to someone. All that means is that the potential pool of applicants is a bit bigger.”
and if you’re bi and have pretty specific tastes for who you actually want to be with—there are actually other criteria than gender! there’s gender expression and sexual preferences re: dynamics and activities and personal politics and personal temperament, none of which can safely be subsumed under gender because people vary so much—your pool might not be bigger than a straight or gay person’s
Hermann Försterling: Rosen-Roses